jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

CUBA


Hello classmates and teacher,

is a difficult question. I like know all countries of world. There are many interesting countries for visit, interesting for the architecture, landscapes, culture, food, climate, for the people, etc.

I like to travel to Cuba for two reasons, to travel and study; I have many good comments on it. It is a beautiful country, with beautiful beaches; the weather is very hot, the average temperature is 39 ° c approx; people are very good and happy. People have a right to quality health and education and free.

The food, electricity and all services are rationed on an equal basis to all people who live there.

If I had the opportunity to go on holiday with me to take my family, especially my father, because his dream is to go to Cuba before Fidel dies and also because is the country where to lives Ernesto Guevera.
If I could go to university, it would be to perfect in the area of education, since it is a country known worldwide in this area, I like know the methodology to use, know the author in to uphold, penetrated in to the system, etc.
Happy Friday and weekend!

4 comentarios:

  1. well the true is that I like to know Cuba too. I think that is a very intersting place, with a history that to deserve know for any person
    I known many people that go to Cuba, all of them tell me that definitely is a wondenful country
    see us!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I too really like Cuba because I also have said it is a beautiful country and very different from ours, especially because education is free and we pay a lot for having a bad training

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Ceci!!! Cuba is a beautiful place. I also would like to go, but after going to Japan. I want to try Cuban cigars. say they are good.

    Kisses.

    Sergio.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I will like to know cuba too, but I would go for dance, to lean about is dances, like salsa, I mean.. salsa comes from there or don´t?

    ResponderEliminar