jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

first term

Hello classmates and teacher,

Well, the first term went very tired for me. I have eight subjects (methodology, evaluation, English, etc.) ; also with my classmates we went Dichato, all days to work hard, In Dichato there were not bedroom, bathroom, electricity, etc. The transport it was poor and I to be short of money. But, the most difficult for me went to separate of my son. We had activities for parents, children. Also, learnt much about the social education and the people are very wonderful, all had very grateful.

It was very difficult to organize the time for each thing (the class, the homework, the family, my boyfriend, my son, etc. ) Never have times for me, always say “tomorrow sleep long time” “tomorrow go shopping” “tomorrow go the hairdressing salon” etc., but finally never go.

In my free time…. I don’t have free time, maybe could be play and dancing with my son, see television, listen to music, go the birthday of my family and friends, read the goo book, also meeting with my friends every other week. I don’t practice any sport. I hope to practice some this term.

but I survived this semester so exhausting, but rewarding.

Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario